All of us are not robots, therefore we can easily forget the password just assigned on your device.
That is why today we will tell you, how to unlock ipad, if the password was forgotten. In fact, the process is quite simple, but without detailed instructions it will not be easy to handle, especially those, who previously did not deal with apple devices. Proper, It does not threaten you.
First of all, we suggest you to unlock in case, if the computer has a backup device.
As you know, This procedure becomes available only in one case, if the iPad previously connected to the PC and, Consequently, to iTunes. In this scenario, it is likely to unlock it using standard recovery. so, You must do the following:
- Connect your device to PC.
- Run iTunes from a shortcut on your desktop.
- Hold the power button/shutdown until then, until we see a pop-up window with the ability to turn off the gadget. Then hold about the same button «Home», until a company logo appears in the middle of the screen.
- Right click on your device icon.
- Next, select the command «Recover iPad».
We want to notify you, what then all the settings, files and other data will be lost, i.e, erased. but, don’t be disappointed – they can be restored from backup, on the same screen, as under clause 5.
In this way, problems should not arise. But what to do in that case, if you have not connected your device to iTunes, but managed to block it, don’t remember the password?
If the tablet did not connect to iTunes
Surely you yourself understand perfectly, what, if the gadget to iTunes is not connected, the number of problems will increase. Well nothing, we can handle it. so, when you connect iPad to computer (while connecting to iTunes) You see an error.
To cope with her, need to do the following:
- First, unplug the lighting cable from the gadget.
- Hold for a few seconds «Power», until the accompanying red slider appears and you cannot move it.
- As soon as the device turns off, press and hold the button «Home», while simultaneously connecting to the computer cable.
- iPad will turn on, its screen will display «Connect to iTunes».
- Then in the iTunes application itself, a pop-up message will appear, telling us about that, that the gadget is in recovery mode.
- Now we need to use a similar button, as in the previous instructions, with an inscription «Recover iPad…».
- After that, the recovery will start and the device will turn on after a few minutes, without requiring a password.
Of the minuses should be noted, that you don’t have a backup, which means, You will be left without all those files, what were on this tablet. Certainly, this is a huge minus, but then you yourself returned to work the gadget, no one had to pay and will continue to back up more often, to question «How to unlock iPad without losing data, if you forgot your password?» no longer occur.