In iOs, a fairly convenient function is implemented for copying contacts from a SIM card to the device’s memory. Unfortunately, there is no reverse, although the average user has a need for it.
That is why problems often arise and people wonder, how to transfer contacts from iphone to sim card. In fact, there is nothing difficult here and in this article we will try to explain to you all this in stages. We will consider two ways depending on, Is your gadget jailbreaked or not?.
Transferring contacts from iPhone to SIM card on a device with jailbreak
Who would not say what, jailbreak is sometimes quite useful and indispensable thing. Copying contacts from iPhone to SIM can be done with tweak. It was created a long time ago and is a useful utility.
As you understood, SIManager utility installation is impossible on devices without jailbreak, Therefore, this method is initially suitable for a limited circle of people. When, if you have already managed “hack” your apple gadget, should add repo repository.beyouriphone.com and download the above tweak from there.
I would also like to note, that you should not download the latest versions – differences in the work you may not notice, but they may be less stable. At the time of this writing, SIManager 1.7 is considered the most stable. Therefore, we recommend it. The rest is already – a matter of technique.
Transferring contacts from iPhone memory to sim card memory without jailbreak
In iOS, there is still no way to carry out the transfer, and without a hacked smartphone, the procedure is an order of magnitude harder to do. However, the only difficulty is to download a third-party application from the App Store and use your own mail.
so, let’s figure it out, what exactly needs to be done, to backup your contacts so that you can transfer them to another device:
- Go to the App Store and using the search, we find an application called «My Contacts Backup», install it.
- Next you need to run the application. During startup, a pop-up request for access to «Contacts». Press on «Allow».
- Wait for, until the number of contacts is determined, and then click on the button «Backup» to start the save process.
- After some time, the contacts will be processed, now you need to click on the field to enter the e-mail and enter your email address there.
- Click on the inscription on the screenshot to attach all the contacts to the letter.
- Click on the button «To send» and check your mail.
Yes, of course, this is not a complete answer to that, how to transfer contacts from iphone to sim card. Unfortunately, without “hacking” there is no other option. but! If you are going to change the gadget on a device running Android OS, you can easily restore contacts, simply by running the file sent by email from a smartphone.
As you see, nothing complicated here and if you are not going to buy a smartphone, But you just want to copy contacts to SIM card, then you have to jailbreak your device. Unfortunately, no one has come up with any other way yet.