The technique quickly becomes outdated, this also applies to Apple smartphones. In comparison with newer devices, it starts to work noticeably slower, lame picture quality, do not work new games and stuff, other.
If you decide to update the device, You need to know, how to transfer contacts from one iPhone to another iPhone. Today we are going to show you some of the easiest ways to transfer, which will take you a minimum of time and require literally a few free minutes.
«Apple» the cloud is one of the easiest ways to transfer records from one book with contacts to another. You just need to activate synchronization on both devices. Let’s find out, how to do it:
- go to the menu «Settings» once clicking on the gear icon;
- further look for the item «iCloud»;
- move the slider in front of the sub «Contacts»;
- fine, synchronization with the cloud started and after some time they will be loaded there;
- Now 1-3 items need to be done on the new iPhone.
As you see, everything is very simple and clear. Don’t forget the main thing, that for correct synchronization devices must be connected to the Internet (via cellular or Wi-Fi). Depending on the number of entries in the phonebook and the quality of the connection, synchronization may take some time.
Using iTunes and creating a backup
To implement this transfer, you need the official software from Apple. Desirable – its latest version. so, need to do the following:
- We connect the device via a lighting cable to the computer.
- Waiting for, while the software will determine the iPhone.
- In the left side, on the menu «Settings», click on item «Overview».
- Then click the button «Create copy now».
- Wait for, until all copying to PC is complete.
- Now connect your new iPhone and under the button from step 4, click «Restore from copy», after that, start copying contacts to a new device.
- As soon as the smartphone restarts, they can begin to use.
In this case, all information will be transferred, located on an old device. If you want to copy only contacts, then select in the menu «Settings» companion item and only sync them.
Copy to SIM card
In times, when the necessary software was missing and the manufacturers didn’t care, as people, devices that buy them, will transfer the necessary data, This method was the most popular. Unfortunately, Apple for some reason did not take care of the ability to copy contacts to the SIM card. Therefore, only users with jailbreak will be able to use this method, installed SIManager.
If you are not satisfied with the above two, let’s consider, what to do in this case:
- Go to «Settings».
- Under item «iCloud», known to us from the first instruction, located «post office, notes, calendars» – Tap on it.
- Scroll with the screen swipe down and look for the inscription: «Import SIM contacts».
- Follow the instructions on the screen, the process will be intuitive.
The latter method is still good in that case, if you decide in the future to change your iPhone to a device running another operating system.