True connoisseurs of apple products know, how to transfer movies and other video files to your iPhone.
but, if the iPhone first came to you, You are unlikely to be able to quickly figure out how to copy video files to a device – the process is far from that in Android smartphones. That is why we decided to tell you about the process of dropping video from a computer to an iPhone. Nothing complicated here, but time is running out.
To begin, we would like to talk about the format of the video files, that can play apple gadgets. Omnivorous here does not even smell, iPhones perceive MP4 video. Therefore, it is pointless to try to upload movies there, videos or clips in other formats – they will not play anyway. In this regard, we have divided this instruction into two parts:
- Convert video to the desired format.
- Their download to the device.
Let’s find out soon, how to do it all.
Convert videos to MP4 format for iPhone
On the Internet you can find countless converters: and paid, and free analogues with decent functionality. All have their own characteristics, advantages and disadvantages. We stopped at one – it is quite simple to use and free: Any Video Converter. so, let’s get started:
- Go to the official website of the converter (Attention! You can use any other program for convectors video in MP4 format).
- Download from there the latest version of the program.
- Install the program and run it.
- Click on the button «add video» or «Add or drag files» depending on the software version.
- We find on the hard disk of the computer a video file, which needs to be converted.
- In the side menu, select your device (in new versions the list is more extensive, with support for the latest Apple smartphones).
- Click the convert button and wait for the process to complete.
- In the lower left corner is the path, where will the converted MP4 file go.
Remember, Where is he located – the video file in the future we will need. Half the work is done – Now you need to throw the video from the computer to the iPhone.
Transferring a video file from computer to iPhone using iTunes
There is also nothing complicated, just a few clicks and a couple of minutes of waiting. so, let’s get started:
- Run iTunes.
- Go to the movies section, by pressing the key combination «CTRL + 1».
- Use the top menu or shortcut «CTRL + O», to add a video file to the library.
- Next you need to connect your iPhone to your computer. It will be displayed in the upper right corner of the program.
- Since you are already in the section «Films», should enable synchronization – check the box, shown in the screenshot and ticked films, to be downloaded.
- Is done! Wait until the download is complete and the video files will appear on your device.
As you see, the process is very easy, but takes time because of the need to pre-convert video to MP4 format. The more powerful your computer, the sooner the video file format is changed.