Recently, a new trend has appeared on the Internet – cleaning electronics with special mucus.
This sticky tool is advertised as a great tool for removing dust and dirt from keyboards, modems, etc. Of course, immediately there were craftsmen, ready to share their own recipe for making such «lizuna». However, not all of them are effective, and some may even harm electronics.
By trial and error, American journalist Alina Bradford was able to calculate the formula of magical mucus, good cleaning and not getting stuck between the keyboard keys.
The method of preparation of cleaning mucus («lizuna»)
- 1 ½ glasses of warm water;
- ¼ glasses of borax (sodium tetraborate, also known as «borax») for washing;
- 140 g PVA glue;
- Food coloring (optional).
- Add borax to 1 cup of warm water and stir until it is completely dissolved;
- Mix the rest separately ½ glasses of water, glue and a few drops of food coloring;
- Add to the mixture the water with borax and stir until smooth;
- Knead mass for a few minutes, until the material resembles plasticine;
- If the mass sticks to the hands, or from it it is impossible to form a ball, add a few more tablespoons of borax. Never use cleaning mucus, if it cannot be rolled into a ball.
The way to use cleaning mucus
Clean the electronics with «lizuna» need to be very careful. Form a ball and with soft movements touch the electronics to be cleaned. note – mucus should not be in contact with the surface for more than a couple of seconds, otherwise it may leak into the device and spoil it.
Taking into account the process of cooking and using fashionable tools, easier to clean gadgets in more familiar ways. However, we must pay tribute, keyboard cleaning «lizunom» — very interesting occupation.