In the application «A photo» on Mac there is a drawing tool called «Markup», which can be used to add pictures, doodles, sketches, handwriting, annotations and other elements on any snapshot.
Like many other features in Mac, the editing toolkit is conspicuous and easily overlooked. The instruction below will prompt, how to access the toolkit and use it for pictures in photos.
You can draw on any image or image in the application «A photo» regardless of, whether it was copied to the program «A photo» from an iPhone or digital camera or imported directly into the app. If you have a desire to try out the functionality, make a copy of a snapshot or image, on which you are going to draw, or select that photo, which is not a pity to spoil.
How to use editing tools to add pictures to photos in the application «A photo» on mas
- Open application «A photo» on mas and select image, to which you want to add a picture or edit.
- Press the button «Edit» (slider button) in the upper right corner of the toolbar.
- Now select the option «Extensions» in the lower right corner of the panel.
- In the drop-down menu, select «Markup».
- Use drawing tools directly on the photo. The menu contains various brushes, the pencils, form tools, line width editing, add text and edit font, as well as the color palette.
- After that, how to finish painting, press the button «Save» in the upper right corner of the application.
- Click «Is done», to save the picture in the picture.
You can save the image in the application gallery, export it, share your creation with friends, send in message and t.d.
Using the editing toolkit, you can also add annotations to attachments in emails in an application «post office». In a programme «A photo» iPhone and iPad have a similar set of tools, true, it is accessed in a slightly different way.