Mimoji are animated personalized pictures, Released in iOS 12.
But in the next version of the operating system, Apple expanded the capabilities of Mimoji, adding tool, allowing you to use ready-made and create your own stickers. Here is how it works.
Mimoji stickers make it easy and quick to use your own avatars, and also involve ready-made sets of animal images for these purposes, unusual creatures and characters. Stickers are integrated into the standard iOS keyboard.
How to use Mimoji stickers on iPhone or iPad with iOS 13
- Open app «Messages» and select an existing message or start a new one.
- Click on the field to enter text.
- In the lower left corner, click on the emoticon (starting with iOS 13, a separate button for emoticons appeared on the iOS keyboard).
- Swipe from left to right «emoticon keyboard» or immediately click on the Memoji Stickers label (memo stickers) and select one of the available options. When you first open the smiley keyboard in iOS 13, then you will see the Memoji sticker. Click on it.
- You can access these stickers both from the application «Messages», and from the most commonly used emoticons section.
The user will be prompted to select one of the available options, displayed on the panel of the most commonly used emoticons. But it’s worth touching the ellipsis icon, how will the window with all the Mimoji stickers open.
It is possible to use Memoji stickers with any of the previously created options, including animals, creatures and characters. But no one bothers to create your new element.