Cold calls (when you don’t wait, what will they call you), unpleasant or just annoying people – from time to time each of us really wants to use the services of the so-called «blacklist».
What will happen, if you block someone’s number on the iPhone
When blocking unwanted numbers (adding to «black list») on the iPhone, the caller cannot reach you — in the tube he will always «busy». However, you will not receive any notifications — t.e. don’t recognize, whether the blocked number called.
How to block a number on the iPhone
- On your iPhone, open the Phone program (green icon with white tube);
- Click the Recent or Contacts tab;
- Find the number, you want to add to the blacklist;
- Click on the letter icon «i» (Information) to his right;
- Scroll down to the very end and click on the Block subscriber message.
- Confirm the intention.
How to view blocked numbers on the iPhone and, if desired, unblock the caller
If you decide, that a blocked contact for one reason or another you do not need, do the following:
- Open the Settings app;
- Find the Phone section in the list;
- In the Calls section, tap Call blocking and call identification;
- Click Change and then on white «minus» in the red circle, To remove a number from the list of blocked ones or make a right-to-left swap and press Unlock.
Now this subscriber will be able to reach you.