The long-awaited update of the popular racing simulator Real Racing 3 has appeared in the App Store. The main feature of the new version of the game is full integration with the prefix Apple TV 4, including multiplayer (up to 4 players) Party Play mode with dual screen support, diverse management and cross-platform storage in the cloud.
The update also contains the Daytona Experience package, which will allow players to participate in the largest autosport event of the year – Daytona 500 race. The choice of players are cars from the top division of the American NASCAR racing series.
Users will be able to compete on Daytona International Speedway along with legendary racers and upon completion of the races will receive four NASCAR production cars. Besides, players will have the opportunity to experience the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento in a new event called «Sixth element».
The game supports multiplayer mode, for 4 players. IPhone can be controllers, iPad or Siri Remote.
Features update Real Racing 3
- Participate in the largest autosport event of the year. Compete on a par with the best racers and get four legendary NASCAR production cars.
- Take part in races with such race legends, like joey logano, Chase Elliott, Kevin Harvick and Matt Kenseth, and lead your team to victory.
- The range of 17 world famous licensed tracks has replenished Daytona International Speedway.
- «A series of tests» comes back, giving every chance to win R$, Gold and rare Ford Fusion by Richard Petty.
- Experience the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento in the new special event Sixth Element.
- Full integration of the game under the Apple TV, including group play mode, diverse management capabilities and the possibility of cross-platform storage in the cloud.
- The application is free, therefore may contain in-game advertising.
The owners of the iPhone can enjoy the excellent graphics and innovations of the game, iPod touch and iPad running iOS 7 or higher. The application supports Russian language.