Want to get quick access to over 100 text emoticons emoticons? To do this, you do not need to install specialized keyboards from third-party manufacturers from the App Store. Everything is much simpler!
Emoji love everyone — but the Japanese love them even more! That is why in the keyboard for Japanese, Apple has provided a special set of characters, folding in emoticons. But enough words — get down to business!
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and iPad.
- Select the main section, then — Keyboard -> Keyboards -> New keyboard.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and add a Japanese keyboard.
- Tap Japanese. You need that, by clicking on which appear the layout of Kana and Romaji.
- Our option — Kana. Tap this caption and click Done.
- Open text application, through which you want to send new emoji (Messages, Skype and t.P.).
- Click on the globe icon to switch the keyboard to the Japanese layout Kana.
- Touch the text emoticon icon (is to the right of the voice recorder icon). An emoticon will be added to the input line. Other Emoji — and there are really a lot of them! you can select by pressing «little bird» (is above the erase button).
Is done — now you are armed with an extra set of emoticons and have just become much more interesting (and fun!) interlocutor :).